Monday, April 5, 2010

Horse 8 x 10 Sold, New Solo Coming Up!

Just about as soon as I posted Horse 8" x 10" to my etsy shop she was sold and off to Oklahoma City. As much as I enjoyed having that painting brighten my studio, it now has it's own place to make a very vibrant presence known.

I have an artist reception/solo show for the month of April (well, the 11th through end of the month) at the Nordheim Gallery in Northern Kentucky. This gallery is set on the beautiful and massive Holmes High School Campus. Invitations will go out as soon as they are finished - the reception will be one of the last Wednesdays of the month, either the 16th or the 21st I believe. Email me if you would like to receive a personal invitation.

May is shaping up to be a busy month as well! I have a few possible engagements then and will post details as soon as I have them.

Now being painted in the studio:
  • Commission - people @ the pool table 12" x 24"
  • Commission - winter horses 12" x 24"
  • Cityscape - New Orleans Sanctuary 12" x 24"
  • Commission - Portrait of a mother and son.

Now I'm working on a few proposals and am busy creating new work. Also ordering some canvas. Phew, things are getting busy! How wonderful is that?!

Katie

No comments: