Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Night Owl Original 20 in x 30 in on canvas




FINALLY a finished piece! Still working on the autumn themed piece I posted earlier. It will be up soon. In any case, I'm actively working on the studio site http://www.bunschotenstudio.com/ and people can now purchase straight from my site via paypal. Shipping will be invoiced separately until I can get the shipping calculator to work. You can also purchase via my etsy shop where you may have more options for purchase. www.etsy.com/shop/katiesstudio. As always prints are available on Imagekind but I don't yet have a decent enough photo to post this one up. No natural light today!


Please let me know if anyone has questions - a note to artists - I noticed another artist used yola.com to create a *free* site and I was able to do so as well. This is a great site to make your web presence, especially since most of us lack a substantial marketing budget. ;-)

No comments: