Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update

I've signed up for Artworks Cincinnati as a Secret Artist. Details and a link are up on my website now (which I have put back up).

I'm on facebook privately and am thinking of adding a page for the studio. Seems like that is the thing to do lately.

Lots of goings on - in the past few months my studio was actually disassembled and I'm in the middle of relocating it to another part of the house. Bear with me as I get back up to speed :-).

New projects going on include a piece I will be working on of an Arabian from my childhood. I hope to have it up within the next month.

For now, you can look over the new site and links www.bunschotenstudio.com. Hope everyone has a chance to stop over!

2 comments:

Teressa said...

Hi Katie - Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you are getting things moved around to start painting. Secret Artworks will be fun!
Sorry I have been absent for the last few months. It has been a rough summer. Let's get together in the coming weeks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am *trying*. There were some definite challenges in the way but I'm doing my best to move them aside and get back to work. I would love to get together - let me know when it's a good time. I could even meet for lunch today if you wanted.