Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Paintings Look Sexy In Frames

Ok am I a total narcissist if I've been playing on Imagekind putting all my paintings on virtual prints in virtual frames and different mats? I am? Doh!

Seriously, though, this site offers a great service to artists who otherwise might not have the *substantial* money to invest to order print set ups, scans, etc at a commercial printer. I encourage everyone to check this site out...

As a side note, you can also order a sample kit which you can show your clients. It includes samples of all the different papers they offer prints on. Until then, you can play with my gallery!

3 comments:

Suzanne Casamento said...

You are SO not a narcissist! That would be like saying I'm a narcissist if I imagine what my book covers will look like.

Envisioning will only make it happen.

Unknown said...

I agree with Suzanne!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! Yeah with just now having a way to make prints it's very exciting to me to be able to play with these elements that are usually out of my grasp.

I'm glad to hear I'm not total self-centered... although I do love a good mirror ;-) LOL.