Sunday, March 22, 2009

Curly Q


Gallery wrap 1.75" - sides painted black with detail. Signed on the side. Triptych. You can either hang separately (with space between) or frame/join them together. Each canvas is approximately 12" x 15.75" for a total size of approximately 12" x 47.25". It will have a gloss finish.
I had this idea for a triptych while I was working on the giraffe paintings. I have been playing with this idea of geometric line and shape to enhance my subject. Sometimes I think my true subjects get lost when my work becomes too busy, and the simple lines, to me, complement the tree and add clarity to the piece.
Now if I can get the panorama function on my camera to work, I'll get a better picture uploaded. For now it's a smidge skewed. :-)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: